Friday, November 2, 2012

A little birdie tag

Hi ya everyone!
My sweet friend Beate has been encouraging me to do challenges!  I so love that since I don't get a chance too often.  She pointed me to the fun CASE study Challenge Blog!  They have a gorgeous sample to CASE and really it's beautiful and inspiring!

For this creation I used my new washi tape from Freckled Fawn.  I also used some twine, QuicKutz birds die, Prima Crystals, and sentiment from Tiddly Inks Hang in There Wryn.

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have a fabulous crafty weekend!


9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tag I love the design and the colours are beautiful. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are totally killing me with that tape. Gorgeous tag!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colours and love the bird tag. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet tags, love the mix of colours and patterns

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really sweet tags Melissa - love the birdie silhouettes against the colourful washi tape ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant use for your washi tape - so beautiful! I love all the layers and those sweet birds! Glad you found your way to CASE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hehe, what a fun set of tags! Love the birds die cuts. Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week :)

    ReplyDelete