Saturday, June 19, 2010

Run Shayne Run

My husband participated in the Forest Park Trail Run last summer and I finally scrapped his page.  I used my cricut - George to cut out the SuperStar and stars.  I mostly used my paper trimmer and crop-o-dile.  For the laces, I actually took his shoe laces and cut them!!!  LOL, look in the pics you can see that they are one in the same.  Don't work I went out and bought him new ones.  I punched holes in the paper and simply laced the paper.  I also added some eyelets around the edge.  I used the map and his number from the race as well.  I've always loved incorporating other items into my scrapbook page.  Those things you don't want to throw out - but sort of say to yourself "What the heck will I do with this?"  Put it into a page, it's not just about the pictures!  It's the memory the event leaves behind.  Visuals, such as the map and running number, help you recall those special times.
Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Love your extra elements here Melissa! It really makes this fabulous page super special! xxD

    ReplyDelete