Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Congratulations to the Cricut Couple

Hi ya everyone!  I just had to share some exciting news for some fabulous friends and amazing crafters!  Do you know the Cricut Couple?  Well if not you should.  Bobby aka the Sassy Dude and wife Jill are two of the sweetest people I know online!  They are so generous and create some of the most beautiful creations I have seen.  They really know that Cricut and Imagine and Gypsy!!! I love stopping by their blog and seeing what they've been up to - and I'm never disappointed!  So you must stop by - want to see what they are giving away as a prize??? You won't believe it (this here is the generosity that I'm talking about)
NOW - pick your jaw up off the floor and go find out how YOU can win this freaking fantastic prize!! Click HERE!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Thanks so much Melissa! We hope you like everything! We are really proud of the cards for this event!

    ReplyDelete