Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I LOVE elephants :)

Hi ya everyone I'm so excited to share a little A2 sized box I made for my sister's upcoming birthday for my project at iCopic Lover!  I used the NEW Wild Rose Studio Clear Stamp called Bella with Presents.

Oh my gosh - isn't he/she the cutest ever!  I love this stamp and new right away I had to have it.  There are a number of sweet Bella images in the Wild Rose Studio selection at iCopic (I want all of them - hehe).  I stamped Bella with Presents in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink (which is back in stock!) on Curious Cryogen White paper.  I am loving this paper, almost more then my X-Press It.  Here is a picture of the top of the box. 

I used My Mind's Eye paper for the lid.  I also used a bit of Kraft paper for the base as it's really stiff and sturdy. 
I used my fabulous Copics to color the image too.  You can see them listed below.  I love the R02, R05, and R08 blending group as well.  The color is a perfect salmon pink and it blends perfectly.
Wow and don't forget about our fun RV challenge this week.  If you haven't gotten a glimpse of Kelli's GORGEOUS card you must see what she did with the mermaids tail!!! WOW!

13 comments:

  1. I love elephants too. Awesome card & box. I love the colors you chose. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, that is a gorgeous box, I love that image, it is do darling. That's one of the cutest elephants I've ever seen ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops meant to say it is so darling :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get out of town! That is to die for!!! I love that little Bella elephant image, she's so darn cute! Darling box, I will have to attempt something like that. Thanks for the info on the paper, I have seen that a few other places and was very curious, I'll have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable, what a cute image. You are such an inspiration to me
    Hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is the cutest image! It makes your box an A+ project in my book.

    ReplyDelete
  7. But but but!!! Hes too cute!!!!! Swoon!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable Melissa! So gorgeous!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  9. so adorable! and what a pretty bow!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my! This is just so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. D'oh!!
    Couldnt resist!!!
    Had to order me some elephants!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Melissa, this is just precious! My aunt is an elephant freak and would just go gagga over this! It's so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the elephant coloring. TFS

    ReplyDelete