Thursday, May 10, 2012

Mushroom Fairy - Some Odd Girl

Hi ya everyone!
  I have one more sweet fairy to share with you today from the Some Odd Girl Fairy release!  Meet Mushroom Fairy.  Her little mushroom hat is just too cute - right?
Each sentiment is from the Thank You Mae set.  All of the adorable faries have been released now - so you must pick up some for yourself.  I used the following Copics:

Here's a quick recap:

Pick up your own today and join our fun Sketch Challenge at Some Odd Girl!

8 comments:

  1. Ahhhh...who to purchase first!? They are all so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are just adorable! I love your coloring and it always amazes my how you can bring something to life! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous Melissa! Fabulous colouring (as always)! I love her bright green dress!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this new fairy too Melissa - they're all gorgeous, as is your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are all so adorable! Fantastic Colors too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of these Melissa! I am pretty sure I say it everytime I visit your blog but I just can't go past your colouring...it is always flawless! :D

    ReplyDelete