Saturday, May 25, 2013

I HEART Glitter! I know you do too!

Hi ya everyone!  Today, I have a simple creation I made using some fun ink at SP & Company.  I used the awesome Avocado green and Flamingo Pink for the I love glitter stamp.  The sentiment is also from SP & Company and comes in the Glam Girl Emma set.

I have a question for those of you that do use glitter on your cards.  How do you get it to adhere in a nice even coat?  I used my tape runner but it's often hard to get it to go on nice and smooth.  I love the look of this card but wished that the chunky spots wouldn't have happened.  Tell me, what's your method of attaching LARGE areas of glitter!

1 comment:

  1. Good morning. Love your great little card... I use my Zyron or glossy accents. Then I press the glitter in before and let it sit for a minute before I shake it off. Miss you!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete