Monday, November 20, 2017

Giving Thanks with Whimsy Stamps


Hi everyone!  I water colored this cutie with distress inks.  I wanted to try something different. I love this image and the sentiment from Whimsy Stamps called, Wyanet.  I loved the simple layout of this card and enjoyed water coloring the whole scene.


In hind site I wish I had colored the rock in a gray to blend more with the sky.  I also might have changed sides of the sentiment and image.  Lol, I love picking apart my creations.  This is how we learn.


You can find all the Wee stamps at Whimsy Stamps including this cutie! 

Whimsy Products:
https://whimsystamps.com/products/wyanet-beautiful

1 comment:

  1. I love this so much! You know I thought of my Mom right when I saw it cuz she loved little cowboys and Indians! ❤️ Happy Thanksgiving to you and your beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete