Sunday, July 1, 2018

Hello - Whimsy Stamps July Release Day 1


Hi ya everyone!  Today is Whimsy Stamps Release day and I'm sharing a card I made using two of the new stamps.  First, the large PowerPuff Floral Background stamp.  Isn't it gorgeous?  First, I laid down some of my favorite Fireworks Sprays (Angel Pink, Rose Bud and New Sprout).  I then stamped over the whole thing with Memento Love Letter Ink and the new Power puff background.  I sprayed a sheet of paper with Rosebud and Angel Pink Fireworks and cut out the letters from the new Bold Alphabet Die set and layered the letters three times.  I cut the powerpuff background with my envelope edgers and finished my card!

I hope you enjoy!  When you spend $75 or more at Whimsy Stamps on non-digital items you will receive a free stamp set.  This is the Whimsy Stamps CAS (Customer Appreciation Stamp). 

I've linked all items used below for your convenience:

           


No comments:

Post a Comment