Monday, September 3, 2018

Sunflowers - Whimsy Stamp Release Day 3


Hi ya everyone!  Have you gotten a chance to check-out all the adorable new stamps from Whimsy?  It's release week and I just love this new background stamp called Delightful Daisies.  However, I saw sunflowers, so watercolored them as such!  I love this fun designs and used my Memento inks to watercolor the flowers.  I used Potters Clay and Dandelion as well as a Jumbo Java VersaMagic for the brown center.  I cut the Kraft card with the Hand Stitched Nested Rectangles.  I added some twin then adhered the Kraft to the card base.  The sentiment from Farmhouse Wreaths Clear Stamp set and is stamped with Versafine Clair Pinecone.

      

1 comment:

  1. So gorgeous Melissa. Love this on the kraft card. Earthy Autumnal tones, so so delish! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete