Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Simple Blessing with Gorgeous Paper!

Hi ya everyone! I'm super excited to show you a simple card I created using my new favorite fall paper pad, Happy Fall from LDRS. 
 
It's so easy to make a quick and simple card with this gorgeous vibrant paper!  Also, this pad has a bit of a gloss to it, which I love because if you get adhesive to the front, it's easy to just roll off!  It also adds a beautiful something special.
I colored these two cuties from the Happy Fall Stamps.  I think this is a must have for cute fall cards!  Again, simple and easy to color, which I did with my alcohol markers.  Then I stamped the sentiment that comes in the set with black ink.
Super cute, right?  So easy too!  I'm currently in the middle of moving, but with this paper and stamp set, I find it so easy to create a card in a short amount of time.
I hope you enjoyed this fun fall card and you are inspired to create simple and easy creations during this BUSY time of year!

No comments:

Post a Comment