Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Christmas Tags - LDRS Creative

Hi ya everyone, I'm here to share some adorable tags I made using the new and adorable Hot Chocolate Stamp Set.  I thought I would show you my step by step process. 
First, I die cut the tags using the new Eyelet Lace Rectangle Die Set.  I used the tag and rectangle both as I wanted to have a layered tag look.
I then used the beautiful Swimming Hole Hybrid Ink to stamp the snowflakes from the Hot Chocolate Stamp Set.  You can purchase the large ink pad or the small in the County Fair pack. 
Next, I stamped the girl from the stamp set in Raven Hybrid Ink.  I used my alcohol markers to color her.  I chose pinks and blues that match the Arctic Snowfall paper from LDRS Creative.  This pack is sold old, but the beautiful Country Christmas and Gnome for Christmas pads are available and SOOOO cute!  I stamped the sentiment in Raven Hybrid then popped up the girl on foam dots.
I lined up this tag with the rectangle about where I wanted it to tie together.  I wanted to leave the tag loose from the rectangle.  I marked the hole from the tag on the patterned paper and hole punched that spot.  You can see the mark below.
After I punched the hole, I tied them all together with twine to create three gorgeous and bright tags for the holidays!  
I simply LOVE the way these tags turned out.  I'd like to make all of my present tags with this die set!  The tag layers so beautifully on the rectangle. The small eyelets really dress up the tags as well.  A simple but gorgeous touch for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment