Tuesday, January 22, 2019

A Hug Just for You!


Hi ya everyone!  I wanted to play with some of my awesome new stamps from Picket Fences Studios.  This adorable set is called I am A Hugger.  I ordered these cuties from 7 Kids Craft Store and received them so fast!!! Love when a company sends things fast. 

I colored these little ones in the following Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E13
Dress/Hats:  YG61, YG63, G46 and V01, V12, V15
Dots:  Colorless Blender

I then cut out the images with a stitched circle die from Lawn Fawn.


I took a black piece of cardstock and stamped with my VersaMagic Chalk Ink - Pretty Petunia and Aloe Vera succulents from SugarPea Designs. I love this ink for stamping on black!  It shows up and only needed stamped once.  I also colored a banner with my Copic YG61 and stamped my sentiment with Versafine Clair Nocturne.

Thanks for stopping by today!  You can also find me on YouTube, Facebook and Instagram; links above.  

No comments:

Post a Comment