Monday, June 3, 2019

Rainy Day Friend - LDRS Creative

Hi ya everyone!  Have you gotten a chance to see all the BEAUTIFUL new release items!?  Oh my gosh, they are all amazing and I am super excited to share this card I made using the adorable Puddle Jumper 6x6 paper and stamp set.  
I stamped this image with the LDRS Creative Watermark Emboss pad on water safe paper.  I then used the LDRS Creative white embossing powder and heat embossed.  I then watercolored the image.
I stamped the sentiment in Raven LDRS Creative Hybrid ink.  I found beautiful papers that matched in the 6x6 Puddle Jumper paper.  I also used the set, If Friends Were Flowers to cut out the friend sentiment with the shadow.  The shadow I inked with Grape Ape LDRS Creative Hybrid Ink because the fabulous LDRS Hybrid Inks match the papers fabulously!  
I hope you enjoyed today's card and will make sure to check out all the fabulous new stencils, paper and stamps from the new release.  You'll love watercoloring with beautiful embossing powder and images from LDRS Creative.
Make sure to join us again for more great tutorials and inspiration.  You can also find LDRS Creative on InstagramFacebook and YouTube!  Don't forget to stop by the shop and get all the latest stamps, dies, ink and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment