Tuesday, July 2, 2019

A Little Mama Elephant In the House


Hi ya everyone!  Today, I wanted to share a project I made for the Mama Elephant Card Contest.  Did you know Mama Elephant is having a card contest?  They are, and the entries so far are so stunning.  I decided to try my hand at no line coloring with my Copics using the adorable Wish Upon A Star stamp set and Peonies in Bloom stamp set.


My sister at Everyday Expressions created a gorgeous card where we she added flowers to the edges to create a beautiful scene.  I was inspired by this card to create one with flowers bordering the edges of my card, as my sister always says, "everything needs flowers"!


There is time left to join the Mama Elephant Card Contest.  You have to go to Instagram and hashtag your creation with mamaelephanttopcardcontest.  

All of my products were purchased at 7 Kids Craft Supply.



1 comment:

  1. For not liking no line coloring you did a fabulous job! This card is amazing and so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete