Sunday, August 4, 2019

Coffee Understands - Stamping Bella and 7 Kids Live


Hi ya everyone!  I created this during a Live Facebook that happens every Saturday at 8pm EST on 7 Kids Customer's Create Page.  I had so much fun and loved the help I got from everyone who joined me.  We decided to ink up this cute Stamping bella Curvy Girl Loves Coffee and color her with our Zigs!


I inked the sky with Catherine Pooler inks in Something Borrowed, Juniper Breeze and Black Jack.  The Life Changing Brushes from Picket Fence Studios are amazing for this technique.   Together, they created a gorgeous blended sky.  I also used Gesso to flick some stars into the sky.  The sentiment is from a Picket Fence Studios set called Coffee Understands and was heat embossed with white embossing powder. 

If you would like to see the full card making process head over to the 7 Kids Customer's Create Page and join the fun.  We have Lives all week long.


No comments:

Post a Comment