Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Sitting Here Thinking of You - 7 Kids Craft


Hi ya everyone!  Today I'm sharing a sweet little card I made quite awhile ago and never got a chance to share!  This sweet little stamp set is from Hello Bluebird called Field Mice and it's all sold out at 7 Kids Craft Store.  However, there are a few other adorable sets left right HERE.

I inked the background in the beautiful Catherine Pooler Inks, It's a Boy and Fiesta Blue, which have all been restocked right HERE.  I used the amazing Picket Fence Studios blending brushes and the beautiful LDRS Creative Rainy Day Stencils.  I also did a no line coloring with Copics on the cute little mouse and dandelion seeds.  I cut the scene with the Hello Bluebird die Gallery Frame Die #4.


Last, I added the beautiful Nuvo Dream Drops in Cloud 9.  The sentiment was stamped in Versafine Clair Nocturne ink and also comes with the Field Mouse Stamp Set.

FREE SHIPPING TODAY AT 7 KIDS CRAFT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment