Thursday, August 15, 2019

Sunshine You'll Always be Mine - LDRS Creative

Hello LDRS Creative fans and lovers!  Melissa here today to share an adorable card I made using the Puddle Jumpers Stamp Set and 6x6 Puddle Jumpers Paper!
I will walk you through making this simple and easy card using fabulous LDRS Creative products.  First, I stamped the ducks from the Puddle Jumpers Stamp set onto LDRS Creative Masking Paper.  I then fussy cut each duck out of the masking paper right on the black line of the image.
I then stamped the ducks with LDRS Creative Hybrid Ink in Raven onto a piece of paper in which I could watercolor.   I masked the two smallest ducks and stamped a cute umbrella over the little ducks to create a scene.
Then I watercolored my ducks with watercolor markers in blues and yellows to match the 6x6 Puddle Jumpers paper.  If you haven't tried any of the LDRS Creative papers, I highly recommend them.  They are very thick and have a great smooth texture.  The paper is high quality.  
I then created a frame using the new Scalloped Rectangle Frame die set.  I chose the adorable raindrop paper from the Puddle Jumpers Paper set.
Last, I adhered the frame to the duck scene.  I popped this up on another piece of Puddle Jumpers paper.  I did add a sentiment from the Puddle Jumpers Stamp Set that says Sunshine You will Always Be Mine in LDRS Creative Hybrid Ink in Raven.
I love how this adorable card turned out.  With the LDRS Creative products available you can create a number of beautiful cards and projects.  
Make sure to join us again for more great tutorials and inspiration.  You can also find LDRS Creative on InstagramFacebook and YouTube!  Don't forget to stop by the shop and get all the latest stamps, dies, ink and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment