Sunday, September 29, 2019

No Tricks - All Treats with Hello Bluebird and 7 Kids


Hi ya everyone!  Today I am sharing a card I made during a Saturday Night Live on Facebook!  My products were purchased at 7 Kids.  I used the adorable Hello Bluebird Stamp set called Little Haunters.  I also used Fireworks Sprays to create a watercolored background.


The little characters were colored with Zig markers on Arche's Watercolor Paper!  I used the absolutely adorable new Main Street die from LDRS Creative!  I love this diecut so much.  You can jazz it up or you can use it in silhouette form the way I did.


The sentiment was added in white embossing powder.  You can find the live demonstration HERE:  https://www.facebook.com/MadeForCreativity/videos/1536568649816138/

No comments:

Post a Comment