Friday, November 15, 2019

November Club La-La Land Crafts Kit Available NOW!


Hi ya everyone!  It's the middle of the month and that means release time at Club La-La Land Crafts.  A brand new kit and these adorable cuties are just waiting for you!  This Marcie is called Bookworm Marcie.  I decided to draw a little beanbag chair for her but she will happily sit on any number of dies that also come with the kit!


For this card I used the adorable table lamp and bookshelf die.  I also cut out the sentiment with a set of dies from La-La Land called pierced scalloped ovals.  

The bookmark was made with the adorable red rubber stamps called One Last Chapter.  I also used the paper pack from La-La Land Crafts called Golden Sunset Paper Pack.  The bookmark was cut out using the bookmark die and I simply layered that on another paper cut to fit with the die.

The new and beautiful November 2019 Club La-La Land Kit is available for you right now! Don't wait too long though, you only have until the 20th to subscribe and this sweet set will be gone for good.  I used so many fabulous dies from this set and I know I will be using those on other cards as well, because they are SO perfect for those reading lovers.

1 comment: