Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Skating by with Club La-La Land's October Kit


Hi ya everyone!  I'm sharing a bit of inspiration for the October Club La-La Land Crafts Kit.  This is a monthly subscription where you get so many fabulous products.  The best part is you get to choose between receiving the dies and stamps or perhaps you just want the stamps.  You can pick which you prefer.  I used the adorable Marcie and one of the cute skating pigs that come with the kit.  I decided they needed to be fashionable with a bit of burberry pattern!


I also used a number of the dies in the background too!  The sentiment also comes with the kit.  The only thing I used in this scene that didn't come with the kit is the solid card stock!  Isn't that awesome.  You literally need ink and solid paper to create any of the cards I'm showing you today, along with the kit of course!


I needed to use these piggies in a scene as well!  All images today were copic colored.  Using the sweet dies and stamps I'm able to create a fun winter scene.


This kit is all over and I'm sorry if you missed it.  However, a new kit will be releasing soon!  So make sure to join us at Club La-La Land to get a glimpse of what's coming next!

No comments:

Post a Comment