Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Warm Wishes for Winter with Hello Bluebird


Hi ya everyone!  Today I am sharing a fun card I made using a no line watercolor technique.  I created the background sky on watercolor paper (Arche's coldpress 140lb) and my Daniel Smith Watercolors.  I've been so inspired by Amy Young's gorgeous sky she created on this card that I couldn't help but do another one with the beautiful sunset sky!


All of the items used today are from Hello Bluebird.  The two dies, that are both out of stock at 7 Kids, called Winter Woods Overlay Die and Warm Wishes word die.  The stamp set is called First Snow.  I also need to give a shoutout to Tracey Neumann who used the woods die and so inspired me with her gorgeous birch trees. You can find that card here.

No comments:

Post a Comment