Sunday, February 2, 2020

Holding You in my Heart with Stamping Bella!


Hi ya everyone!  today I am sharing one of my absolute new favorite releases for this year so far!  The adorable bundle girls form Stamping Bella!  The new release has so many cuties in it too!  You can find them all HERE.  For my card today, I used the ever so sweet Bundle Girl with A Heart Trail.


I colored her in the following Zigs.  I also added a few white highlights here and there with a white gel pen.  I also used Arche's watercolor paper and a Silver Brush for the watercoloring.


I made a shaped card using the Postage Die from SugarPea Designs.  The sentiment is heat embossed in white and is from Waffleflower Crafts called Here for You.  Make sure to check out the cute new release at Stamping Bella!

No comments:

Post a Comment