Sunday, March 22, 2020

Stuck with You - My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge


Hi ya everyone!  I created this fun card using a number of items from MFT Stamps.  The card stock is from MFT in the following colors:  Sno Cone, Ripe Raspberry and Gravel Gray.  I also used the stamp sets: Birdie Brown You Have My Heart and Let's Stick Together.  I used the die cut called Single Stitched Rectangle from MFT Stamps. 

The TV and popcorn bowl were digital stamps drawn by Amy Young of Adventures in Coloring with Amy!  Her and her sister helped me come up with this fun idea.  I taylored it to fit the adorable MFT Sketch Challenge seen below.  Amy and her sister are also the owner of Sweet November Digital stamps.
My Favorite Things Stamps has quickly become one of my favorite companies!  They have adorable stamps and honestly have some of the most wonderful sales.  In addition, free shipping on US orders of $25 and if you order $60 of product you get a free stamp or die!  I love this.  You can find more about them HERE.
The entire card was made during a Saturday Night Live and you can find those on my Facebook page Made for Creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment