Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Missing You with Catherine Pooler, Sweet November and a Facebook Live



Hi ya everyone!  I am finally getting around to sharing a card I made during a Saturday Night Live on Facebook.  We had a good time making this card, but I will say, it's a bit different from what I did in my Live.  I taught a watercolor background technique for the lanterns and honestly, I didn't like the results during my Live.  Therefore, I changed things up a bit.  If you have watched the LIVE, I'd like to give a small tip to get better results:  make sure your yellows are smaller in size than I show in my Live and make sure the color is separated.  It creates a much more life like lantern glow.


Don't forget, I used the beautiful new Catherine Pooler stamp set called 4-Ever and Old Oak Tree rubber background stamp to create the scene!  I also used the sweet little Snowbeary from Sweet November Stamps to finish this scene!


2 comments: