Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Hugs and Pears with Colorado Craft Company

 


Hi ya everyone!  If you know me at all, you know I'm a sucker for fruit stamps and while I don't post all the cards I make with fruit stamps, I do love them.  I couldn't resist the new Big and Bold stamps from Colorado Craft Company.  I used the Hugs and Pears stamp set that you can find HERE.

You also know that I adore my Catherine Pooler inks to watercolor with.  I used a number of gorgeous colors for this card, including: Eucalyptus, Green Tea, Spruce, Shea Butter, Polished, Sand Castle, Over Coffee, Icing on the Cake, Black Jack, Twilight and It's a Boy.  I used the fabulous Fabriano 140lb paper with my Silver Brush watercolor brushes.

1 comment:

  1. Your card is beautiful. Thank you for sharing. I love 💕 CP Inks from the moment I first tried them in March. They were the first inks I bought since I stopped paper crafting almost 11 years ago.

    ReplyDelete