Wednesday, January 20, 2021

February Canvo Spreads with Catherine Pooler Designs

 


Hi ya everyone!  I'm super excited about my new Club Cavo this month.  I did a number of spreads with the new February kit and I love the beautiful terrarium and succulents.  I decided to go with greens and purples.


I did add some Icing on the Cake and Twilight as Neutral tones for grounding and objects.  I used the beautiful stencil in this months kit to create a background with just some gentle ink blending.


It's very simple to create quick and beautiful layouts with the Club Canvo kit from Catherine Pooler Designs.  Also, it's a very inexpensive kit, in which you can also make cards with.  I hope you will check out more from Catherine Pooler Designs.  You can do so right HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment