Thursday, August 25, 2011

Life Is SOOOO Sweet - Some Odd Girl Challenge

Hi ya everyone!  YAY!!! New challenge at Some Odd Girl - Paper Piecing - it's such a fun technique!  I decided to use this adorable little girl Tiny Baker Tia!  She's a clear stamp and she worked perfect for paper piecing.  I have to say that Some Odd Girl clear stamps are awesome - the perfect size for your cards - not too small!
Isn't she fabulous?  I'm going to sneak this in too - Kristy has some seriously SERIOUSLY adorable images coming out soon ***SSSSSSHHHHHHHHHH*** don't tell her I told you but seriously - the design team just can't keep their hands off of them. =) But you didn't hear it from me!  Please join our fun challenge this week on the challenge blog.  Don't forget to stop by the store too and pick up some cuties for yourself!

7 comments:

  1. Lovin' her plaid hat and the fabulous scene of cakes you created for her! Just adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just too cute. Love the plaid on this! AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa, this is just adorable!!! I loving the plaid too!!!

    When you have a moment, I've left something for you on my blog!!! Come on over to grab it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. she IS fabulous - i couldn't resist using this little miss for my project either (it's totally the HAT!). your pink plaid was the perfect choice, Melissa! love this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the confectionary background! Super colors of paper for the piecing on the hat! Yummy indeedy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh, how perfect is that cake paper in the background? I love it! This card is so fun and sweet, I could just eat it up, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have seriously ROCKED this challenge - I LOVE the plaid paper you've used and the cakes in the background have got my mouth watering! You can really appriciate the ickle details on this stamp!

    xo

    ReplyDelete