Thursday, September 15, 2011

A Pumpkin Pile - Meljen's Designs first Halloween Release

 Hi ya everyone!
  Meljen's Designs has a new release today!!!  Guess what - it's Halloween images! I have always LOVED Melissa's fabulous Halloween images.  They are so fun and always perfect for those great Halloween decorations and cards!  Here's the release:
Now don't forget Meljen's Designs has there own shop now and all the digital items can be found right HERE!  I created a card using the new image Pumpkin Pile - because I have a weird fascination with coloring pumpkins...LOL it's so fun to add texture and depth with my Copics so I could NOT resist! 
 The challenge this week is to add some PAPER PIERCING not piecing but PIERCING.  I honestly forgot to do that until the end - so it's barely visible but it's there around the image!  Join our challenge this week and pick up some of the new and fabulous Halloween images!

8 comments:

  1. hahaha, this is adorable!! Love the name of the image! Gr8 job! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word those images are adorable! LOVE the stacked punkins!!! Gorgeous work Melissa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Love the halloween-ish twine and fabulous coloring! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just fantastic! I love all of the shading in and around the pumpkins. It looks like it's flying out of the card! That cat image cracks me up in this collection. That's the only type of cat I could probably deal with. Once that can't move, can't make any noise and can just be propped in a corner. I really don't like cats. Hee! Hee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic! Just love the coloring of the pumpkins so fun and cute! TFS!
    Hugs,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is adorable Melissa. Fabulous coloring as always. Love the way you did the gray background
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete