Friday, March 22, 2013

Whimsy Stamps Release - ANOTHER BIRTHDAY???

Hello and welcome to Day 3 of Whimsy Stamps March Rubber and Die Release Showcase!

On Wednesday (20 March) Whimsy Stamps released this month's new rubber designs, Shapeology dies, Whimsy Designer Paper packs, new Shape EZ templates and new Whimsy Prints. From then until 26 March the Whimsy Stamps DT and Special Guest are showcasing these fabulous new goodies with a daily mini blog hop and I am part of today’s hop!
On today's project I used the new fun image from Kenny K called Total Drama.  Oh my gosh isn't this image fun!  I love it and it's so perfect for a fun sentiment right in front of her face.  I wish I had a sentiment that said, OMG!  LOL

At the end of release week, we will draw 3 winners from the comments left on our designers' daily mini blog hop posts and each of these 3 winners will win 2 new release stamps! You have 24hrs to enter each daily mini blog hop by leaving a comment on every blog listed for that day. The prize locations are secret, so be sure to hop and leave comments every day to win!

To take a peek at today's fabulous new release creations, please click on the links below...

Melissa - that's a me!

Remember that the entire new release is available to buy right now from the Whimsy Stamps store along with all your Whimsy favourites.

If you would like to join Whimsy Stamps as our Guest Designer for our May 2013 release please go to the Guest Designer Contest page to read all about how to enter. Entries close at 12.00pm (EST) on Wednesday 27 March 2013.

31 comments:

  1. What a great card! I love how you combined the image with the DP! I love your creations, you got yourself a new follower :). Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just had a birthday... I can relate! Very fun card and great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a birthday coming up in 9 days.....you should see my face..LOL Great card x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, I LOVE the colors on this! Love that black chevron paper too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabolous card Melissa!!
    XXX Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card! It made me laugh. Perfect image for this sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing colouring and such a funny image. hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, I love this. Great coloing of the image.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing! I just love these newbies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh what a fab image this Total Drama is and she looks like she can create a drama too....lol your card is stunning so like the colouring and layout xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. fab card- such a fun image xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card, not my style but it is beautyful.
    Hugs Aartje

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic card, Melissa! Terrific coloring of the fun image and great design!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Smashing card!!! Perfect coloring of this image!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card, Melissa! Love the image!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card. Made me smile as soon as I saw it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous card!! Love this image! Love the comic book feel! TFS God bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very cute & funny card! Great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute image....so relatable and well displayed!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a fun card!!!!! Fab sentiment and perfect for the image!! Hugsx

    ReplyDelete
  21. lol yep some of us are at that birthday panic age love your card :) hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is so cute! I love the papers that you chose! What a fun stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a great stamp- love it! How fun to receive this card- I am sure you have a special recipient in mind!

    ReplyDelete
  24. This a fab stamp and such a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a fun card! When I saw this image on the Whimsy blog I never even thought of using it this way. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  26. OMG would be a perfect sentiment for this stamps! I just love these humorous ones!
    Hugs
    Tammy Louise

    ReplyDelete