Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Alberto Gave Digital Artist Release!


Hi ya everyone!  Today is a very special day at Whimsy Stamps.  We have a fabulous new digital stamp artist Alberto.  His new like is called Shaky A Digis and all the new release can be found here.
I used the adorable Princess of my Life.  I had a good time coloring this gal as all of the digis are a bit different and fun.  I love the look on her face and I wish I had a sentiment that said, "a princess's work is never done"!  Instead I used the fabulous die and stamp from whimsy called Fancy Circle Die and Fairy Fantasy Circle Postmark stamps.  Make sure to join the fun blog hop for lots of prizes, head over to the Whimsy blog now!

4 comments:

  1. Your creation is so beautiful!
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh I saw this on the whimsy page and swooned so I am swooning again over here hunny! its just stunning
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. GReat card!! Funny to see Alberto's digi's around the world..
    I had the luck to meet the artist in person last year..
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete