Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Making Spirits Bright!

Hi ya everyone!  We have a new challenge at Tiddly Inks today and it's perfect for this busy time of year when there is no time for challenges...actually there's not much time for anything!  The challenge is Anything Goes.  I decided to use this time to make a Christmas card.  I used the adorable Wryn Goes Caroling and the background stamp is Harmony at Home digital stamp.  I used a sentiment from SP & Company. 

I hope you'll join our Anything Goes Challenge at Tiddly Inks!  You have two weeks to enter and can win a $5 digi gift certificate!

8 comments:

  1. this is beyond world, love the background, the stamp, the card, well...you know! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS IS SO BOMB DIGGITY BOMB BOMB!!! FAB pairing of image and musical background~~~ so cute, I could just D-I-E !!! LOooooooooove it!!

    k, I'm done now... lol xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely stunning - the colors, the image and the fab background. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greetings from Buffalo, NY! I've been following your blog for while now. I just love your coloring and creativity! What a clever pairing of images! Can you tell us more about your cards? What size are they? Do you use Copics? Did you paint your background, then dot with Liquid Pearls? Thanks for sharing! Debbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Debbie thanks for your kind comments. I typically make a 5x5 card (sometimes an A2 4.25 x 5.5) I absolutely use Copics and you will rarely find me using anything but Copics :D Yes Liquid Pearls too! Love those things.
      Hugs,
      melissa

      Delete
  5. Wow that background is fabulous! Love this whole gorgeous little scene!
    Hugs, Shannah xox

    ReplyDelete