Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Mixed Media Warm Winter Wishes

Hi everyone!  I've been so excited to share this card I made using these adorable houses from Tiddly Inks called Harmony at Home (clear stamp).  I created a mixed media background on Canson 140lb cold press water color paper.  I used my Twinkling H2O watercolors first.  I then took iRESISTable and did a crosshatch pattern for clouds with The Crafters Workshop stencil called Stencil Clouds, TCW230. 


I took a white acrylic paint and painted over the clouds.  I stamped all of the houses down on the paper.  Then I stamped three houses on regular paper and inked them with VersaMagic inks.  I then fussy cut them, trimmed them out with my 100 copic and glued them to my card.  I took my Big Pitt Brush pens and went over the edges of the houses and smeared them with  my hand.


Last, added a sentiment from Whimsy stamp set, Holiday Mini Sentiments and added sequences.  Oh and I then I added the shabby frantage embossing enamel.  I love that stuff!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment