Sunday, November 12, 2017

Peace Love and Joy


Hi ya everyone!  It's Sunday, which is always a little sad since work is tomorrow, but I do have a fun card to share with you today.  Check out this cute creation using some new elves from Tiddly Inks, Cute and Clumsy Elves and Elf Delivery Service .  These little guys are just having too much fun preparing for Christmas.  I colored them in my Copics.


I decided to go with some bright fun colors to match the elves personalities.  I combined the two images since you get png files from Tiddly Inks, so it is very easy to lay the two images together and print out your scene.

This would be a fun card for the Tiddly Inks Challenge this month friends and family.  Please pick up your image from Tiddly Inks today and join the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment