Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Snow Peaceful - Whimsy Stamp Release Day 1


Hi ya everyone!!  It's release day at Whimsy which is AWESOME because there is an adorable new Wee red rubber stamp for you!  Check out this cutie - Eleanor.  Isn't she perfect for the Holidays!  I love her.


I used Winter Wishes 6x6 paper pad from Whimsy Stamps as well as the new die sets, Holiday Word die and Peaceful Word die.  I love the gorgeous dark blue paper and it seemed to coordinate so well with her outfit.

There is also an adorable clear set being showcased today on the Whimsy blog.  I'll give you a sneak but you should really go take a look at all the DT inspiration.


Aren't they great?  I love large fun sentiments that can be the focal point of any card!  Don't forget...head over to the blog.  These images won't be released in the Whimsy shop until November 7th.

Products Used:
            


2 comments: