Friday, November 3, 2017

Some Snowman Fun - Whimsy Release Day 3


Release day 3 at Whimsy stamps and I'm super excited to share with you this new image called Wanna Build a Snowman from Whimsy artist Krista Heij-Barber.  I love coloring this image and created my own background using my Copic markers.


I then added some adorable snowflakes and a sentiment using the Penguin Adventures set.  I did add some sparkle to the snowman too that you can see from this image.  Finally, I used Winter Wishes 6x6 paper from Whimsy Stamps to complete this fun card.


Please head to the Whimsy blog to see all the adorable creations from the DT and to see the GORGEOUS dies that are also being released this week.  The team has whipped up some beauties with those too!  The new images will be released Nov. 7th in the Whimsy SHOP!

Products Used:

          

No comments:

Post a Comment