Saturday, February 24, 2018

A stitched VooDoo Love card!!!

Hi ya everyone!  I wanted to try something fun today using these cute little Voodoo dolls from Doodle Dragon Studios!  Passionate Paper Creations and Friends has Doodle Dragon Studios as a sponsor this weekend, so come on over and check out all the fun!  There's a whole fun pack of them for only $5.  You can find VooDoo Love HERE.  They are a Valentine set but honestly, I think they are cute for any card!  I decided to color them in Copics and add a bit of blending solution to make them look roughed up a bit..


I thought he would be perfect with this awesome sentiment from SugarPea Designs called Knit Wit!  I then used the Hand Stitched Nested Rectangles from Whimsy Stamps to cut the entire scene out.  I then added some fun embellishments and Wedding Dress irRESISTible for the white puffy dots.  I really do love these little guys and think they are super fun for birthday cards.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/PassionatePaperCreationsandFriends/

No comments:

Post a Comment