Sunday, February 4, 2018

Hey There - Whimsy Stamps Release Day

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend and enjoying all the new fabulous products at Whimsy Stamps this week.  Today, I'm sharing the cutest Easter image!  Meet Penguin's bunch of bunnies!  This is a Crissy Armstrong image that comes in red rubber from Whimsy.  I colored these cuties in my Copics.

Once I colored the image I used the beautiful dies from Whimsy's Stamps called Hand Stitched Nested Rectangles.  I love these dies as the stitch is just a bit wonky.  So it leaves this very whimsy border to your creations while keeping the edge nice and clean.

I stamped the sentiment in Versafine Clair Nocturne from the sentiment set called Everyday Mini Sentiments.
To see all the design team's gorgeous creations head to the Whimsy Blog!

Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment