Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Sweet Peek at SugarPea Designs - Day 3

Hi ya everyone!  There is another day of gorgeous creations from the new release at SugarPea Designs.  Make sure to do the hop each day from blog to blog starting at the SugarPea Designs Blog for your chance at winning some of the new release stamps.  All new release stamps and dies will be released in the SugarPea Designs store on Friday, April 20th at 6pm.

Today, I get to share a sweet little card I made using the new image Reading Friends.  I colored the image in Copics and paired it with the new Postage Stamp Die set and the paper from Spots and Stripes Bright and Whatever The Weather also at SugarPea Designs.


I just love this image so much.  It reminded me of my daughter and her best friend.  Also being released today is a BEAUTIFUL eyelet coverplate and fabulous die with a sentiment set.  Seriously, this release is just too amazing. 
Make sure to hop to each blog so you can see all of the new release.  

18 comments:

  1. Beautiful eye catching colourful card, love the outer rainbow effect x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE! I love how you colored the black hair with highlights. Your coloring skills are wonderful. I could learn a lot from you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love this set and your card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card! Beautiful job on the coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun card to celebrate friendship!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute. I like your coloring and the striped paper.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet scene! This is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really Card !
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card!! So fun and colourful!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the rainbow paper and coloring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I appreciate that you shared the friendship between girls of different races. What a fabulous card you created :)

    ReplyDelete