Friday, June 1, 2018

Like a Fish in the Sun - Whimsy Stamps Release Day 1


Hi ya everyone!  I'm super excited about the new release from Whimsy Stamps that starts today!  There are so many new cute stamps and I couldn't wait to share this new rubber stamp called Fish in the Sun!  How hilarious that he's drinking a margarita.  LOL

I colored him in a number of my Copic Markers and then used Lawn Fawn papers.  All of my cards for this new release are in the same colors.  For some reason the turquoise, oranges and pinks reminded me of SUMMER!  I hope you like today's card and you'll join us at Whimsy Stamps to pick up some of your own.  There are a number of new cuties and you can find them all HERE.  You no longer have to wait to get the new stamps, stencils and dies!

Don't forget the new CAS (customer appreciation set) too!  When you spend $75 on product, you'll receive the CAS set free!


Head over to the Whimsy Blog to see all the gorgeous inspiration!

Whimsy Items Used:
           


No comments:

Post a Comment