Monday, October 22, 2018

Creating Winter Magic with LDRS

Hi ya everyone!  I love the adorable images in the Arctic Snowfall set from Little Darlings.  I wanted to incorporate the Mountains and Treeline stamp too!  While these last two come with amazing dies, I wanted to combine them using the fun masking paper and simply fussy cut right to the line.  
I first stamped one set of the Treeline Stamp.  I created a mask and covered that first stamp.  I then stamped the treeline just over the first stamped treeline image.  Next, I covered the second treeline with the mask and stamped the Mountain stamp.  I then removed the mask and fussy cut the combined trees and mountains!
I paired some of the beautiful Arctic Snowfall 6x6 Paper in the background to create my sky.  I used the same paper pad to create my snowy bank using the Snowy Day Border (that's on sale!).  I colored those cute foxes with my alcohol markers and adhered everything to a A2 size card!  Last, I stamped the sentiment from the Hot Chocolate Stamp Set.

No comments:

Post a Comment