Wednesday, March 27, 2019

You Are Wonderific - LDRS Creative Inspiration Post

Hello everyone!  I wanted to share this adorable card I made using the new and sweet Holly - Watch It Grow!  Isn't she perfect for spring!  I couldn't wait to get my hands on her.  She matched so well with the Sincerely Yours 6x6 Paper and the sentiments from the Wordalicious Stamp Set.  Join me as I walk you through my simple steps!
First I stamped her with Raven LDRS Creative Hybrid Ink on white cardstock.  I then colored her with alcohol markers.  Next, I fussy cut her.  I cut a piece of the Sincerely Yours 6x6 paper to 4 x 5.25".  I adhered that to an A2 size card base.  I then used Holly Circle Wreath Die to cut the circle out of another piece of Sincerely Yours matching paper.  Don't you love when your papers from a set coordinate so well?
I stamped the sentiment on the circle die, "You Are Wonderific" from the Wordalicious stamp set in Raven Hybrid Ink.  I then adhered the circle to the background with foam tape.  After, I attached Holly and added a little bling for a finished card.
I hope you enjoyed today's simple and fun card using Holly Watch It GrowSincerely Yours PaperWordalicious stamp set and Raven Hybrid Ink!  You can always find more inspiration on FacebookInstagram and YouTube!  Join us again tomorrow right here for another fun and fabulous project.

No comments:

Post a Comment