Tuesday, June 25, 2019

A Mermaid Myth - 7 Kids and Sweet November


Hi ya everyone!  Did you see the vault release at 7 Kids!!!???  You guys, these mermaid won't last long.  You only have a week to pick them up and then they are gone forever.  There are three beautiful girly mermaids and each has their own sweet critter.  I chose Fathom Calmsea and her ever so sweet seahorse friend Lio.  I think you will want all the beautiful mermaids and their sweet critters.  Check out the bundle deal HERE.


I colored my fun scene with Copics and then added white highlights here and there.  I also added a bit of Cloud 9 Nuvo to her belt.  Last, I added a fun sentiment from a Picket Fence Studios stamp set called Be A Unicorn of the Sea with embossing powder.


I just adore these beauties from Sweet November.  Make sure to shop at 7 Kids to get all your lovely mermaid digital images from Sweet November.


No comments:

Post a Comment