Monday, June 10, 2019

Because of You - 7 Kids Crafts


I adore all things bunny!  This cute stamp set from Picket Fence Studios is no exception.  For that matter, I love everything Picket Fence Studios.  They have gorgeous diverse stamps that everyone will love.  7 Kids Crafts carries a number of Picket Fence stamps and honestly, they are some of my favorite!!!  This stamp set is Peach and Piper, and it's pretty much sold out everywhere!  


I colored these baby bunnies in Copics.  The circle die was one I borrowed from my sister and I believe is an Avery Elle die.  The paper is Lawn Fawn.  I also added Nuvo drops for a simple touch.

We are having so much fun at 7 Kids Customer's Create Page - from Live videos, to games and inspiration!  Pop over to our page and share your creations today!

No comments:

Post a Comment