Friday, June 14, 2019

So MANY Books - 7 Kids and Evelin T Designs


Hi ya everyone! I love the new Evelin T Designs stamps that I picked up at 7 Kids Crafts Store.  This one is called Reading Buddies.  I stacked the books stamp by masking the one standing on end with tape, inked up my stamp, removed the tape and just had to redraw a little edge of the book touching the upright one.  Simple and easy way to mask something without having to stamp and cut a mask!  I then colored this cutie in Copics!


I cut the image with a Whimsy Wonky Stitched die and then placed it on black card stock that I sprayed with Sheer Shimmer Frost Spray.  The background was so fun to create too!  I used the fun Lindy's Magical Powders and a bit of Green Fireworks Spray from Imagine.  The combo on Strathmore Bristol Smooth was very pretty.  I added blue powder, sprayed water and dried.  Next, I added red powder and dried.  Last, I added the green spray.


I love the splotchy look that came out by using this spritz and dry method.  Make sure to check out 7 Kids and see all the fabulous design team inspiration.  You have to request to join the 7 Kids Customer's Create page on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment