Thursday, July 16, 2020

Old Oak Tree Sneak Peek with Catherine Pooler


Hi ya everyone!  We are getting super excited at Catherine Pooler Designs to share the new release One Plus One.  This collection is really about any kind of life celebration, babies, anniversaries, coming homes, etc.
Today, we are showcasing the Old Oak Tree bundle that includes a beautiful background Old Oak Tree rubber stamp and a clear set with many accessories!

Isn't it so cute!!!


The adorable little lanterns that come in the set was really the inspiration for my card.  I loved the idea of lanterns hanging from an old tree with a tire swing.  It just reminded me so much of summer love.  I ink blended the sky by using a mask that I cut out for the tree.


I used the new pattern paper for the background called A Tisket A Tasket.  Catherine Pooler did a Live today on Facebook showcasing this new bundle.  You can check it out here: https://www.facebook.com/catherinepooler/videos/352607429057159/?epa=SEARCH_BOX

So make sure to check it out!!! All products will be released on Wednesday, July 22nd, 2020!



No comments:

Post a Comment