Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Jolly Holiday Release from Catherine Pooler Designs!

 


Hi ya!  More from the gorgeous Catherine Pooler Jolly Holiday Release!  For this card I used the beautiful new set Jolly Trees with coordinating dies!  You guys this stamp set is just so fun...I love whimsical trees from Christmas cards.  I inked the background with Hot Tub ink and then used strips of Scor Tape with WOW glass slipper glitter to form a border around the ink blended background.  I also added a number of snow splatters with my Dr. Phil Martins white ink.  The trees were stamped in Pink Champagne ink and Sand Castle for the trunks.  I used the beautiful Aspen Sequins and finished off with a glass slipper star for the top of the tree.  Make sure to check out more gorgeous release items from Catherine Pooler Designs.  All items will be available for purchase on Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment