Sunday, October 25, 2020

Bunnies, Villages and Birches OH MY with Catherine Pooler Designs

 

Hi ya everyone!  I am so beside myself with this new Catherine Pooler Designs release.  I mean the cutest stamps ever.  The new Bunny Slopes stamp set is to die for!!!  I loved coloring them up in my Copic markers and matching them with the new White Birch Tree Cover plate.  There are just so many beautiful sets with this release.  The little house is from The Alpine Village stamp set and the paper is from the In the Alps patterned paper.


The sentiment is from the sentiment set called Cuddle Weather.  I went direct to paper with my Twilight ink to color the banner then used White embossing powder for the sentiment.

Make sure to check out the new release available WEDNESDAY OCT. 28th!

No comments:

Post a Comment