Sunday, June 6, 2010

Just Swinging By


Hi all - here is my new card. I am again entering the Jitterbuggin' Challenge. Sherri came up with another great sketch. The rules were simple, follow the sketch - use a monkey cut-out on the cricut - and use three patterned papers! Here's my interpretation. Also, I used Jeannie Phillips make-up sponge technique for applying my inked edges - WHAT A HUGE DIFFERENCE IT MAKES!!!! Click on any name mentioned here and it will take you to the link I've mentioned! Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

  1. Love it.....fantastic card!

    Thanks for Jitterbuggin'


    Sherri

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! This is just ADORABLE!!! Love the papers you chose and the way the front sentiment is curved. Too cute! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors in this card! I saw it on the JB challenge! TFS!

    ReplyDelete