Monday, July 12, 2010

Blog Awards!!!

Hi everyone,
  I received two blog awards from Peggy and Donna at Daily Grace Creations.  What a wonderful blog they have.  I recommend you go visit hers and all the other blogs that they have bestowed blog awards upon :o).  The rules to the receiving the awards are to pass them on to 10 other blogs that inspire creativity!  I know many of the blogs I visit often have these awards and I truly do feel honored to receive them.  So thank you so much Peggy and Donna.  Now, for my top 10 in no particular order:
Sliekje digi Stamp - she always has wonderful stamps that she does herself and then just gives them out to anyone
My Sheri Crafts - I love Sheri's blog.  She and her DT create and inspire while having fun at the same time.
Cricut Couple - They've just started their blog and their work is wonderful and inspiring!
A Lil' bit of me - Marlene is an artist hands down - her colored stamps - AMAZING, her photos -  SPECTACULAR
Sweet Pineapple Scrapping - Angji's blog is a new one I've just started following - but it's great b/c she's always doing something a bit different that's wonderful!
Popsicle Toes - Donna's blog is my top most visited blog.  Her work is DELICIOUS - I honestly love all her cards - she can go from sweet card to Burtonesque card in a heartbeat.  I'm sure she has already received these awards but she deserves them again!
Country Cabin Cards - Melissa has a great little blog and her cards are just too cute!
Beccy's Place - Another amazing artist that has some free stamps!!
Sharon Langford Designs - WOW her LO's - WOW - I think I love her :o)
MeeMees Creations - Another new blog I've joined and her stuff is just plain cute!

Thank you for all of the inspiration you've given me...I am blown away by your creativity and artistry!!  And a special thanks to Peggy and Donna for choosing my blog for such awards!

For those that I've given awards to - just save the images as jpeg's and put them on your blogs - don't forget to choose 10 of your favorite blogs!!!

6 comments:

  1. Melissa, Thank you so very much for honoring me with these two awards! There are so many awesome blogs out there and I am truly blessed with those that have chosen to follow my blog. Again, Thank You So Much!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Melissa, I'm very flattered... thank you! I was really glad to read that you found something useful and a little bit inspirational on my blog. I enjoy sharing with others of a like mind!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    thank you so very much for the awards! I am very happy to hear you like my digi's that much :-) I don't place awards on my blog because i want to keep it nice and tidy with only digistamps on it, but i really do appreciate it that you gave them to me!
    Take care, greetings Sliekje and cats

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Melissa! That is really cool! You are so very creative! I can't wait to scrap this Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Melissa! I'm flattered that you like my work and get inspiration from it. I will also check out the other blogs I don't know yet. Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Melissa,

    Thank you so much for the awards! We are just getting started and it is so flattering. You totally made our day! YEAH! We have another new friend who is as addicted to this stuff as we are! Hee! Hee! Thank you again! Bobby & Jill... The Cricut Couple.

    ReplyDelete