Monday, July 12, 2010

Family - My Sheri Crafts Challenge #13

I was really excited to do a card about family and My Sheri Crafts provided the perfect inspiration.  My family is my life - my time spent with my sweet husband and sweet girls (ok, sometimes they are rotten!) is my best time spent.  I always try to tell my hubby that he is my favorite person in the world and I tell my girls that they are my favorite little people too!  So this card was a quick one for me.  I designed with my basic grey paper in mind, love this paper - and it just sort of fit the theme.  I used my Gypsy and welded the children going around a tree (Nursery Rhymes) to the word Family (Gypsy Wanderings).  I cut the images and inked the edges with Close to Cocoa from Stampin' Up.  I decided to go ahead and sort of distress the whole image to make it a little more antique.  I popped the entire image from the card.  I added a few family stickers from a sticker stack I found.  Very quick and easy but I think it turned out lovely.
Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. So cute. I have some blog awards for you. Please swing by my blog and pick them up.

    Peggy
    www.dailygracecreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just precious Melissa! LOVE the Nursery Rhyme cart! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome...that cut you chose truly represents family...love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great card. Beautiful job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fantastic! So sweet! Thank you for participating in this week's challenge!

    ReplyDelete